All original content on these pages is fingerprinted and certified by Digiprove
- To develop and prescribe or offer Vocational Courses to the students of the Open Channel.
- To develop study materials, using print, non print and media.
- To collaborate with agencies and institutions who would be willing to provide learning assistance to the students and to accredit such Learning Support Centers.
- To undertake studies, research and surveys in the aspects of Vocational Education. To develop and prescribe or offer Vocational Courses to the students of the Open Channel.
- To organize training programmes of various kinds and for various categories of personnel, both for the internal staff and for others.
- To do all such lawful acts and things, whether incidental to the powers aforesaid or not, as may be required in order to further the Aims and Objects of the Society.